In Escrow-Villages at Mauna Lani 217
I just put into escrow Villages at Mauna Lani 217 for one of my buyer clients. We were the first to view the day it became available and the first offer. What happened next was the sign of the times. 6 offers or more came rolling in and everyone’s “highest and best” was countered to all offerees plus a price nearly $125,000.00 over the stated list. My clients offered that price and more and we were able to secure it for a quick closing in a week or so from now.
Buyers now understand the value The Villages at Mauna Lani offer which has not always been the case. 5 years ago or so, Ka Milo units were selling for a higher dollar per square foot (+15%) even though they have a shared amenity center with Kulalani and are not as well appointed and do not offer large floor plans like The Villages. I attributed this to the fact that most of the KaMIlo sales were new, developer inventory where buyers will always pay a premium to be the first occupants. Traditionally, KaMilo’s Mahina plan (2400 SF) roughly sold for what the Villages Maile (2800 sf) plan demands. Not any longer. A recent Village’s Maile is in escrow for $2m and this Villages Lehua escrow will be the highest price paid for this plan, once closed, in the last 14 years.
Villages at Mauna Lani Luxury Features:
- Quality Maryl construction throughout including solid mahogany doors and trim throughout, bronze finished hardware, cherry cabinets, granite and marble counter tops. The gourmet kitchen includes a Sub Zero refrigerator, Fisher and Paykel dishwasher, Wolf oven, microwave and glass cooktop.
- Luxury extras include wood ceilings in the greenroom and master bedroom, 6 speaker sound system and stone floors throughout the living room.
- The dual master bedroom suites include a spacious bath including a large walk in shower, separate soaking tub, double vanities and built in dresser in upper level master bath.
- The large rear lanai provides sunset views and distant views of the Mauna Lani golf course. Don’t miss the outdoor kitchen including cherry cabinetry, stainless steel BBQ, refrigerator and prep sink.
- Located on the lower level find amenities that include a separate laundry room with Kohler laundry sink, Fisher and Paykel washer and dryer and plenty of cherry cabinetry. Also included is a built in desk and large closet for storage.
- Enjoy a double car garage that has a large storage closet and plenty of room for kayaks, surfboards and bikes.
- Dual air conditioning systems provide plenty of cool air and also the ability to adjust or turn off each zone independently. Hot water is provided by a 100g tank and re-circulation pump for all of your guest’s needs.
Villages and other Mauna Lani Amenities:
- Mauna Lani owners and their guests have exclusive access to their gated Beach Club at Makaiwa Bay which includes the walking paths surrounding the brackish ponds and great food offerings at the Na’pua Restaraunt. Relax and enjoy the white sand beach while lounging on plentiful chaises and cabanas. Water activities include world-class snorkeling and diving on a beautiful reef with plenty of tropical fish.
- The renovated Villages amenity center includes an exercise room with deluxe equipment, separate owners hale with full kitchen for poolside entertaining, 6-burner gas grill for your favorite luau or BBQ and free form pool and jetted spa.
- Mauna Lani owners currently qualify for the Advantage Card program which may give-reduced green fees and restaurant discounts at the Mauna Lani Bay Hotel restaurants and it’s golf courses.
- Walk to The Shops at Mauna Lani which includes a Tommy Bahama restaurant and clothing boutique, Foodland Farms and many other quality merchants.
68-1025 North Kaniku Drive #217
Villages at Mauna Lani | Kohala Coast, HI 96743
3 Bedrooms| 3.5 Bathrooms | 2149 sq. ft.
Year Built: 2005
This one got away but please search for more available properties!
Search additional Villages at Mauna Lani Properties Here.
Don’t forget to Sign Up for my Newsletter!