Mauna Lani Resort
Mauna Lani is situated on the ancient “ili” of Kalahuipua’a, which was once a royal recreation spot. On its grounds lies a well-preserved complex of ancient royal fishponds, which the resort has taken great pains to conserve. Makaewa Bay offers owners the opportunity to snorkel, paddle board and swim in one of the most scenic bays on the island.
The Fairmont Orchid and the new Auberge Resort anchor the shoreline with 5 star service and luxury. The Shops at Mauna Lani feature many luxury boutiques and eateries including Ruth Chris’s Steak House and Tommy Bahamas Shop and Restaurant. Foodland Farms offers quality and convenience to resort residents and visitors including a wide variety of food and necessities.
The fishponds remain perfectly functional to this day and are the heart and soul of the resort, with many regarding the complex as a special, hallowed place. Strolling through the area, with the light Kona breeze in your hair, you get a sense of what Hawaiians call the Spirit of Place.
Along with the peace and calm of Mauna Lani’s historic core, you will also find uniquely Hawaiian activities that will revive even the most worn out souls.
The Kohala sunsets and star-strewn skies are a timeless cosmic canopy, under which you will undoubtedly be enjoying beautiful and unmatched ocean views.
- Search all Mauna Lani Resort Communities
- Search Mauna Lani Homes and Condominiums
- Search Mauna Lani Lots and Land
Nestled on the sun-kissed Kohala Coast, Mauna Lani offers spectacular oceanfront luxury homes, villas, condos and building lots. With comfortably wide spaces and guaranteed privacy, you will enjoy living in these plush residences. Choose from:
- The Point at Mauna Lani-1 to 3 Bedroom Ocean and Golf Course Front Condominiums
- The Terraces at Mauna Lani-2-3 Bedroom Ocean Front Condominiums
- The Fairways at Mauna Lani-2-3 Bedroom Golf Course Front Community
- Ka Milo at Mauna Lani-3-4 Bedroom Golf Course Front Community
- Kulalani at Mauna Lani-2-3 Bedroom Golf Course Front Community
- Villages at Mauna Lani-3 Bedroom Golf Course Front Community
- The Islands at Mauna Lani-2-3 Bedroom Golf Course Front Condominiums
- Palm Villas at Mauna Lani-2-3 Bedrooms Golf Course Front Condominiums
- Residences at Laulea at Mauna Lani-3-4 Bedroom Golf Course Front Condominiums
- Golf Villas at Mauna Lani-2-3 Bedroom Golf Course Front Condominiums
- Ke Kailani at Mauna Lani-3-4 Bedroom Golf Course Front Condominiums
- Pauoa Beach at Mauna Lani-3 Bedroom Golf Course Front Condominiums
Homes and Lots:
- Nohea at Mauna Lani-Homes
- Nohea at Mauna Lani-Lots
- Champion Ridge at Mauna Lani-Homes
- Champion Ridge at Mauna Lani-Lots
- The Cape at Mauna Lani-Homes
- The Cape at Mauna Lani-Lots
- Pauoa Beach at Mauna Lani-Homes
- Pauoa Beach at Mauna Lani-Lots
- The Point Estates at Mauna Lani-Homes
- The Point Estates at Mauna Lani-Lots
- 49 Black Sand Beach at Mauna Lani-Homes
- 49 Black Sand Beach at Mauna Lani-Lots
- Ke Kailani at Mauna Lani-Homes and Condominiums
- Ke Kailani at Mauna Lani-Lots
Dining area choices range from casual take-out to fine dining. The resort itself has several venues, such as the Canoe House at the Mauna Lani Bay Hotel, Brown’s Beach House at the Fairmont Orchid, and Ruth’s Chris Steak House and Tommy Bahama’s at the Shops at Mauna Lani.
For pampering sessions, head to the Mauna Lani or Fairmont Orchid Spas, where Conde Nast Traveler has named them both as one of the “World’s Best Spas.” Looking to get fit? Check out the Sports Club, whose features include a lap pool, free weights and fitness classes. Tennis players can practice their swing at one of the six plexipave courts.
Then there are the golf courses. The Francis H. I’i Brown North and South Courses are a joy to play, no matter your skill level. And the views – whether of prehistoric lava flows, mesquite forests, or the pure blue of the Pacific – are unbeatable.
Please submit the form below to request information about this property.