Villages at Mauna Lani 636-Reduced $100k
Just Reduced $100k-Villages at Mauna Lani-Upper Deck Maile Floor Plan With Ocean Views and Privacy
The owner just reduced the price of this Upper Deck, Maile Plan $100k to $1,199,000. This home offers great, west facing views and large rooms that provide ample room for guests and their privacy! Enjoy the spacious upstairs lanais with expansive views and outdoor kitchen including stainless BBQ grill.
- Quality Maryl construction throughout including solid mahogany doors and trim throughout, bronze finished hardware, cherry cabinets, granite and marble counter tops. The gourmet kitchen includes a Sub Zero refrigerator, Fisher and Paykel dishwasher, Wolf oven, microwave and glass cooktop.
- Luxury extras include wood ceilings in the greenroom and master bedroom, 6 speaker sound system and stone floors throughout the living room.
- The dual master bedroom suites include a spacious bath including a large walk in shower, separate soaking tub, double vanities and built in dresser in upper level master bath.
- The large rear lanai provides sunset views and distant views of the Mauna Lani golf course. Don’t miss the outdoor kitchen including cherry cabinetry, stainless steel BBQ, refrigerator and prep sink.
- Located on the lower level find amenities that include a separate laundry room with Kohler laundry sink, Fisher and Paykel washer and dryer and plenty of cherry cabinetry. Also included is a built in desk and large closet for storage.
- Enjoy a double car garage that has a large storage closet and plenty of room for kayaks, surfboards and bikes.
- Dual air conditioning systems provide plenty of cool air and also the ability to adjust or turn off each zone independently. Hot water is provided by a 100g tank and re-circulation pump for all of your guest’s needs.
Villages and other Mauna Lani Amenities
- Mauna Lani owners and their guests have exclusive access to their gated Beach Club at Makaiwa Bay which includes the walking paths surrounding the king’s ponds and great food offerings at the Na’pua Restaraunt. Relax and enjoy the white sand beach while lounging on plentiful chaises and cabanas. Water activities include world-class snorkeling and diving on a beautiful reef with plenty of tropical fish.
- The newly renovated Villages amenity center includes an exercise room with deluxe equipment, separate owners hale with full kitchen for poolside entertaining, 6 burner gas grill for your favorite luau or BBQ and free form pool and jetted spa.
- Mauna Lani owners currently qualify for the Advantage Card program which may give-reduced green fees and restaurant discounts at the Mauna Lani Bay Hotel restaurants and it’s golf courses.
- Walk to The Shops at Mauna Lani which includes a Tommy Bahama restaurant and clothing boutique, Ruth’s Chris Steak House, Foodland Farms and many other quality merchants.
68-1025 North Kaniku Drive #636
Villages at Mauna Lani | Kohala Coast, HI #636
3 Bedrooms| 3.5 Bathrooms | 2,752 sq. ft.
Year Built: 2005
2018 Taxes: $11,948.04