Waikoloa Beach Resort
Recognized as one of Hawaii’s top destinations, Waikoloa Beach Resort including Anaeho’omalu Bay was recently ranked among the top 10 in TripAdvisor’s lists of “Destinations on the Rise” in the United States and “Top U.S. Destinations for Vacation Rental Stays.” There’s nothing like a word-of-mouth recommendation – and based on traveler reviews, the luxury Kohala Coast resort tops Las Vegas, Nevada and two other favorite Hawaii destinations.
Waikoloa Beach Resort is billed as the ultimate destination resort and it more than lives up to the hype. Encompassing two championship golf courses and almost 2,000 guest rooms in two upscale hotels, it also boasts of an eclectic selection of luxury homes and condominiums as well as vacant land.
Among the neighborhoods in Waikoloa Beach Resort are:
(click to search available properties):
- The Vistas at Waikoloa Beach Resort-Large 2 bedroom open plans-all concrete construction
- Shores at Waikoloa Beach Resort– mix of 1 to 2-bedroom condos and 2-bedroom golf villas
- Colony Villas at Waikoloa Beach Resort-large 2 and 3 bedroom townhomes with garages
- Beach Villas at Waikoloa Beach Resort-single level 2 and 3 bedroom homes with garages
- Fairway Villas at Waikoloa Beach Resort– 2 to 3-bedroom Hawaiian plantation-style condos
- Kolea at Waikoloa Beach Resort Condominiums and Homes– 2 to 3-bedroom beachfront Villas, Homes and Lots
- Kolea at Waikoloa Beach Resort-Building Lots
- Halii Kai at Waikoloa Beach Resort– 2 to 3-bedroom luxury villas
- Ainamalu at Waikoloa Beach Resort-upcoming community with both homes and condominiums
- Naupaka Place at Waikoloa Beach Resort-Homes-ocean front Luxury Resort homes
- Naupaka Place at Waikoloa Beach Resort-Lots-ocean front Luxury Resort building lots
Waikoloa Beach Resort has all manner of amenities and fun things to do including the expansive beach and water activities at Anaeho’omalu Bay. Guests can indulge in their love for water with activities like Dolphin Quest that offers encounters with dolphins under the supervision of marine mammal experts.
Glass-bottomed boat rides are something everyone can enjoy, from kids to the young-at-heart grandparents. You can discover the mysteries of the ocean, without ever getting wet.
Under shaded canopies, interact with sea turtles and glimpse bright tropical fish. Before you snorkel with experienced divers, make sure to ask about Hawaii’s State Fish, the Humuhumunukunukuapua‘a! (Got that? Okay you can breathe now.)
At sunset, you can cruise and party in style on luxury power catamarans. Enjoy the dramatic mountain views and unforgettable sunsets while enjoying authentic Hawaiian-style barbeque along with local beers on complimentary tap, a selection of wines, champagne, and tropical cocktails.
The Resort includes award-winning Queens’ MarketPlace and Kings’ Shops, offering a wide variety of shopping opportunities, services and dining experiences, plus free entertainment and cultural programs. You can enjoy a full schedule of shopping and entertainment, along with free guided petroglyph tours as well as weekly farmers’ markets.
Love to golf? Spectacular views and uniquely challenging play can be enjoyed at the resort’s two championship courses – the Beach Course and Kings’ Course.
Visitors and homeowners alike can enjoy a variety of well-curated activities and programs in dining, shopping, and activities that truly bring to life the ultimate Hawaiian experience.
Please submit the form below to request information about this property.